Cultural and Leisure Infrastructures. The Project for Film and Television.
- Gabriel Stulman On His West Village Restaurant Empire.
- Gabriel Stulman on Scopa, His New Project on Minetta Lane.
- eBay Mojo Powerseller Secrets (How anyone can make money on eBay Book 1).
- The Project for Film and Television?
The Affordable Housing Project. The Project's Investment in the Development of the Industry As a Fund For Urban Cinema the project works with the Jerusalem municipality to simplify the production procedures in Jerusalem for foreign and local producers, as do many cities in the world.
You are here
For the first time in Israel a municipality has a Coordinating Committee for Productions which renders services at no cost for all the productions in the city. In the years to come the project intends to develop a lasting basis for a film and television industry in Jerusalem and will continue to increase the efficiency of such productions and to coordinate and gather all the film and television bodies in the city under one roof.
- When Fenelon Falls.
- Batchelor Spatchula: Things Are Getting Ugly! (a humorous adventure story for ages 9-12) (The Batchelor Spatchula Detective Agency)!
- The BrickHouse Band: How an Ordinary Mid-Life Couple Created a Business Phenomenon!
- Michael Stulman.
- After the Crisis...Second-Nature Sobriety;
- Israeli Defense Comic Shipping Update and Signing Event;
- West Africans Feel Pressured to Migrate;
- The Dynamic Individualism of William James.
- HOUSE OF SATAN.
- The Two Hundredth Anniversary of the Settlement of the Town of New Milford, Conn. June 17th, 1907 Address Delivered by Daniel Davenport, of Bridgeport, Conn..
- Spells of the City.
Candidate for an Oscar in the Foreign Film category. Guy Amir and Hanan Savion, Director: Udi Segel, Sumayoko Ltd. Yoni Paran, Daniel Paran. Broadcast by Keshet, Channel 2.
Another Gabe Stulman Project
Eliezer Shapiro and Hava Dibon, Producers: Won Jury Award at the Locarno Festival Won prize for Best Film at the Philadelphia Festival Aurit Zamir and Yoav Roeh. Participated in the Generation Program at the Berlinale in The Leonard and Helen R. Stulman Charitable Foundation was established in from the estate of Leonard Stulman, who died in During their lifetimes, Mr.
Stulman made generous gifts to the Jewish community, the arts, and medical organizations. Stulman stipulated that the foundation would make contributions in the fields of mental health, health, and aging.
Another Gabe Stulman Project - The Thomas Collective
Stulman Charitable Foundation is reserved for programs in greater Baltimore and the State of Maryland. Stiller, President John P. Organizations or their fiscal agents that qualify as public charities under section c 3 of the Internal Revenue Code and do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, national origin, color, physical handicap, gender or sexual orientation.
Stulman Charitable Foundation supports work in four areas of interest. The foundation will make a limited number of new grants each year to projects that address specific interests or issues.
Research as to causes and treatment of mental illness and services for people with mental illness and their families. Within this area, special interests include: